The Whoredom
Home : Novel-Blog : Words : Images : Movies : About
 
Novel - Under Destruction

Script Edit

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I have uploaded the current state of the chapter: A Script Of Nature, even though it isn't complete yet - but is close to it. I'm very pleased with the work I have done on it, even though it has taken me forever. The previous incarnation of the chapter was a wandering and woolly-headed mess, but I am starting to get it into the kind of shape I was hoping for.

I have cut out the section about spiders, even though it may return elsewhere in a revised form. I was hoping to use the territorial fighting instincts of spiders as an interesting analogy for the links between crime and population density. Unfortunately I only managed to waffle on about nothing in a very boring way.

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   August 2005   September 2005   November 2005   January 2006   March 2006   April 2006   March 2007  

This blog 'Novel Under Destruction' is to share my experience of trying to write a novel for the first time.

Current novel chapters can be read here. Your comments are welcome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2010 Whoredom