The Whoredom
Home : Novel-Blog : Words : Images : Movies : About
 
Novel - Under Destruction

My Hands Are But Blocks Of Useless Flesh

Friday, April 01, 2005

I have been looking back on some of the stuff I have written and I am having serious doubts about whether I am capable of writing something of decent quality. I am prone to self deprecation and am always ready to find fault in anything I do. This said, I am seriously worried that I am producing a soggy pile of typed diarrhoea.

The process is taking too long. Sometimes a single paragraph has to be trudged out of me in days rather than minutes. I am not a writer, I am the same as the people that I hate, I am nothing special. I am a piece of living scum that decided to poke its head out of the sewer. I liked what I saw and wanted what other people had but you can't put a shine on a shite.

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   August 2005   September 2005   November 2005   January 2006   March 2006   April 2006   March 2007  

This blog 'Novel Under Destruction' is to share my experience of trying to write a novel for the first time.

Current novel chapters can be read here. Your comments are welcome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2010 Whoredom