The Whoredom
Home : Novel-Blog : Words : Images : Movies : About
 
Novel - Under Destruction

Killer Preface

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I have posted the latest edited version of How To Kill and Get Away With It -
I previously didn't know where to place it but have now stuck it at the beginning. I have improved the section about missing persons to fit in with some stuff I have been reading about the subject.

The whole thing is still not right, but I do worry about making it too convincing. I am not aiming to teach people 'how to kill and get away with it' but instead I am aiming to inform later chapters in the story. I suppose it doesn't really matter while no one is reading it so I can pretty much say what I like. YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

Archives

November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   August 2005   September 2005   November 2005   January 2006   March 2006   April 2006   March 2007  

This blog 'Novel Under Destruction' is to share my experience of trying to write a novel for the first time.

Current novel chapters can be read here. Your comments are welcome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

© 2010 Whoredom